Type of CANCER
Blood cancer also called hematologic cancer is a type of cancer that affects the production and function of blood cells and starts in bone marrow where blood is produced. It caused by changes (mutations) in the DNA within blood cells.There are five types of blood cancer:
- Multiple myeloma
- Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
- Myeloproliferative disorder (MPD)
Breast cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the breast. Breast cancers can start from different parts of the breast:
- Most breast cancers begin in the ducts that carry milk to the nipple (ductal cancers)
- Some start in the glands that make breast milk (lobular cancers)
- There are also other types of breast cancer that are less common like phyllodes tumor and angiosarcoma
- A small number of cancers start in other tissues in the breast. These cancers are called sarcomas and lymphomas and are not really thought of as breast cancers.
Liver cancer is a cancer that’s found anywhere in the liver.Liver cancer can sometimes start in your liver (primary) or spread from another organ (secondary).How serious liver cancer is depends on where it is in the liver, how big it is, if it has spread, if it’s primary or secondary and your general health.